Don’t feel riding is really for you but still want to be part of the action and part of a great team?
Do you have basic IT skills and are able to use Microsoft office, Excel and a good knowledge of Spreadsheets?
Are you a good communicator and comfortable using the phone?
If you can answer yes then we would love to hear from you. Working with our operations manager you would be required to:
- Have access to a computer and telephone
- Contact riders and verify their on call availability
- Receive and log all calls and job requests from out NHS partners
- Input and keep our journey logs updated in real time as jobs are received and completed
- Coordinate and plan rider movement and deliveries/jobs
- Provide support to our riders and NHS partners as necessary whilst on duty
For further information feel free to contact us.