Do you enjoy riding but want to do more? Do you want to give something back to the community whilst doing something you enjoy?
Do you hold an advanced riding qualification such as IAM or RoSPA Gold or Equivalent?
Do you want to put your advanced riding skill to good use?
Are as passionate about motorcycling and road safety as we are?
If the answers is yes then we need you.
You would be required to:
- Have a recognised advanced motorcycle qualification such as IAM, RoSPA Gold or Police Class 1
- Have access to a computer and a mobile phone
- Have some basic IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft office
- Provide a certain level of commitment and level of cover day and night each month
- Promote a positive image of the charity and motorcycling to the general public
- Demonstrate professional riding practices at all times in line with our Safe Riding Policy
For further information feel free to contact us.